Friday, April 13, 2012

Quote


 "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
This blog was a little harder for me. Since I was a little girl my daddy always made sure to say "Life your life to the fullest baby and take nothing in it for granted". I have searched for something similar to that and James Deans quote "Dream as if you'll live forever and Live as if you'll die today" is the closest I can find but if you think about it, it is kinda around about the same. I have kinda always been a little afraid to take that step out there and be on my own well that was until my dad past away. I then realized that life's to short to be afraid to live. Tomorrow is not promised so make the best of today, make that call to your dad whom you had a falling out with and tell him you love him. Get down in the mud and play with your kids, take that extra step to do the things you want to do before your time ends. I had taking so much for granted because I always thought it would be there, Always thought there would be "more" time, but one day you can wake up and that time is gone.

5 comments:

  1. You are so right. Life is to short to live in fear. live one day at a time and live it to the fullest. I totally understand. U go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at the posts that all of you have written. You have a voice that needs to be heard. You are strong and you will get through each day. Live it to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got this right living life the fullest is the best even though we all face fear, I still have mine not going to say but as time goes on i'm facing it head on. You wrote this out amazingly, good job!

    ReplyDelete